Ymir Server by Spielewiese.eu

• We'll be hosting the following 2 servers on the official steam release of Ymir:

Server Name: Spielewiese.eu 24/7
    Port: 14804
    Type: Persistent, Regular Size, Terra, 100 slots
    Description: We are a German/ European Community hosting gameservers for a lot of years now (mainly ArmA but also other games) and we love Ymir! So we would like to provide you the best experience possible on our server. With the latest and best Hardware (i9-9900k CPU (up to 5.2 GHz), 32GB RAM, NVME SSD, 1Gbit/s network, DDOS-protected), active admins and a dedication for long lasting fun, we think that it's possible to be bringing out the best of Ymir! There will be no sudden shutdown of this server nor will there be any random downtime because someone is on holiday. You can always hmu if you have any questions or if there are issues with the server. The Server will be released on the official Steam release. Hope to see you guys then!

Server Name: Spielewiese.eu Mod.
    Port: 14805
    Type: Persistent, Regular Size, Terra, 100 slots
    Description: We are a German/European Community hosting gameservers for a lot of years now (mainly ArmA but also other games) and we love Ymir! So we would like to provide you the best experience possible on our server. With the latest and best Hardware (i9-9900k CPU (up to 5.2 GHz), 32GB RAM, NVME SSD, 1Gbit/s network, DDOS-protected), active admins and a dedication for long lasting fun, we think that it's possible to be bringing out the best of Ymir! There will be no sudden shutdown of this server nor will there be any random downtime because someone is on holiday. This server will be moderated by me and staff. We will only have some basic rules against trollers, cheaters, etc. (we will only ban those people no one else, we are fair). Exact rules will follow. You can always hmu if you have any questions or if there are issues with the server. The Server will be released on the official Steam release. Hope to see you guys then!

If you don't know what Ymir is yet, it's a "Ymir is a multiplayer game of strategy and city building with a stand-alone client (not a browser game!). In this game, each player controls a faction of Pigmen living in a fully persistent online world. The current objective is a max 100 players per server on persistent mode( so not really a ‘massively’ multiplayer game). Also, with a variety of tweakable speed settings, the game will have a more “real-time” mode for players who just want to play with friends in a more traditional way."
    Check out https://ymir-online.com/ for more information and watch the trailer for the release at March 15th! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2kfavVRI04&feature=youtu.be