- Support is only provided via our Teamspeak server (ts.spielewiese.eu) or this forum!
- Taking advantage of/Abusing any kind of exploits & or Cheats (Bugusing/Glitching/Hacking, etc.) is forbidden and will result in a permanent ban.
- Using additional steam accounts will result in a permanent ban for those accounts.
- Unconstitutional, racist, instulting nicknames or chat expressions (permanent, toxic behaviour can be classified as insults by an admin), symbols or structures are forbidden! (Including group- and base names)
- It's only allowed to write English and German in the sidechat (type "!chat" in your chat to open the private messenger menu; rule doesn't apply to any other chats)
- "Boosting" respect is not allowed.
- Logging in and out in combat situations (combatlog) is forbidden! There have to be at least 30 minutes between logging out and logging in again.
- Shooting down bambis while they are still on a parachute is not allowed (exception: If you fly directly over a territory, it's allowed to be shot down on a parachute!)!
- Every vehicle (including boats and choppers) which isn't in use for 5 days will be deleted (exception: those which are stored in the virtual garage will be deleted after 14 days).
- Anykind of suicide "kamikaze" attack with any airborn vehicles is not allowed (air to air, air to ground).
- Moving loot crates before the mission is cleared is forbidden!
- The usage of VPNs/Proxys etc. is forbidden!
- Accusing players (and admins) of cheating/abusing/glitching/duping etc. is forbidden! If you think someone is doing shady stuff, please write us a ticket immediately or contact your most trustworthy admin!
Safe Zone Rules:
- Malicious destruction and trolling of any kind is forbidden in all „safe zones“!
- Hopping in and out of any „safe zone“ in order to kill players / manipulating a pvp situation is forbidden!
- All vehicles which are parked in a " safe zone" will be opened after every server restart! Watch out!
- Stealing is basically forbidden except stealing automatically opened vehicles in the first 10 minutes of each server period (starting right after each server restart).
- Permanently camping in front of „safe zones“ will not be tolerated (using mines or any explosives in a 1km radius around the edges of the sz is considered permanently camping)!
- All vehicles which are blocking the vehicle trader spawn points will be deleted without warning!
- Parking in „safe zones“ is only allowed for the purpose of buying and selling items in the current server period!
- Traders who aren't marked with a big blue circle on the map are no safe zones! Be careful!
- The auctioneer must not be used as a "bank" or garage
- Every 10 days you have to pay a fee („base protection“) in pop tabs or respect, otherwise your base will be automatically and irreversibly deleted! You can do that via the XM8 apps in your base or at the „office trader“ located in the main “safe zone“.
- All flags must be placed on the ground (including rocks)
- Each room in your base has to be accessible through any kind of opening and on foot!
- Walls, floors, doors or gates etc. must not be placed into each other.
- Flags, safes and everything stealable have to be accessible through above mentioned rooms (the base has to be raidable!)
- Do not park/land your vehicles on exile objects! They may explode and are not replaced.
- It's not allowed to log off in an enemy base (except you're in a raid and the restart forces you to log out; you have to immediatley log in again after the restart for obvious reasons)
- Base owners (of any "level") must not move, place or remove any kind of building item while there is a player in their territoy who hasn't any building rights
- Safes/Crates are only allowed to be placed in textures if they're still clearly visible (bushs are an exception)
- Stacking stolen flags somewhere will lead to a penalty + the removal of all those flags
- Misusing objects in any way that is not originally intended for them is forbidden
- Every rule regarding distances between your base and something else (spawn zones, safe zones, etc.) is enforced by the server, that means:
Where you can build, you are allowed to build; Where you cannot build, you are not allowed to build!
- You have to keep the following distances to the following places (distance is always measured from your flag pole to the center of a marker (except safezones and rad zones, we use the edge here):
- 1.75km to all safe- and spawn zones
- 1km to all concrete mixers
- 1.75km to all static missions ("Slums Base" and "Mercenary Base")
- 1.75km to District 9
- 2km to the beginning of the D9 bridge
- 800m to the edge of the ghost hotel rad zone
- 200m to all military outposts
- 200m to the two big industrial areas
!!!Violating the rules mentioned above will cause you to face penalties!!!
The duration and dimension of this punishment are at the discretion of the admins. Please note that if we feel like you're disturbing the peace on our server, you're playing significantly unfair or being extremely rude to any team members, we'll take actions against such behaviour even if it's not directly mentioned as it's own rule.
If you feel like you've been unfairly or mistakenly treated by the admins' decision, you are welcome to talk about your punishment by joining our ts3-server (ts.spielewiese.eu/188.8.131.52:15085) or write a ticket.